Facts about OutPersonals.com you should know:
- The site can gain exclusive rights over your personal profile info as soon as you post them on the site and then they can lawfully distribute them across other dating sites without any notification to you.
- This is not a free dating service although it misleads users by saying that they can join the site and find the right matches for free.
- They justify computer-automated messages as being “electronic communications” needed for them to provide the service. But these are just misleading messages.
- If you search well enough, you will find out that there are no real people behind most profiles and the whole site is a rip off.
How OutPersonals.com deceives you?
We explain in detail in the following sections.
1) The License To Your Profile Data
When you sign in and want to start looking for a date, you first need to create a dating profile where you’ll share photographs and personal information, as well as interests to help you find a better match. However, the moment you upload anything on your profile, OutPersonals.com gains all rights over any personal information you upload on your dating profile, including: photographs, personal description, info about your age, race, interests or hobbies, or anything you write about yourself on the profile. After posting, not only does OutPersonals.com have a right to take these information, but they have the exclusive right to reuse, change, and distribute your data to other dating sites within the same network, or give license to other dating sites and companies.
2) Subscription and Renewals
OutPersonals.com is counting that you will not detect any of the scams and does look like a genuine and honest dating site. The hope of finding a date in your local area in a fast and easy way may lead you to misjudge the situation and end up being overcharged for services and features you are not using and don’t need. Here are your subscription period and payment choices:
- $33.96 for 3 months of subscription to the site
- $89.96 for 12 months of subscription to the site
- 49.96 for 3 months of site subscription (+1 month for free)
- $119.96 for 12 months of site subscription (+6 months extra membership)
3) Electronic Messages And Notifications
Minutes after signing up and creating your account, you will start getting messages from other members of the website and notifications that people have viewed your profile, like you or want to flirt with you. But, there is a catch – the only information you can see is a photo of the sender and the subject line. However, you are unable to read the content of any messages or to send a message to another site member – unless you upgrade to a paid membership. This tactic is only a marketing strategy that deceives people into believing that someone is interested in them and paying for subscription.
4) No Actual Members
The verdict on OutPersonals.com
It is certain that OutPersonals.com is an online dating scam ready to take your money and not provide you with the services it promises. Instead, OutPersonals.com will serve you a bunch of lies and different scamming tools to string you along while regularly charging your credit card. It is clear that it is a waste of time and money, and we do not recommend this site to anyone.
OutPersonals.com Scam Questions
If you have anything else you’d like to know about OutPersonals.com, feel free to post your thoughts and questions in the comments section below. If you have a personal experience with the workings of this site that you believe could be valuable information for others, please post them below.
OutPersonals.com Contact Info
Address: Various, Inc. 910 E. Hamilton Ave., Sixth Floor, Campbell, CA 95008, USA
Email Contact: [email protected] or
Phone Number: 1-408-702-1033 and 888-575-8383
Report and File a Complaint
If you feel you have been deceived and overcharged by OutPersonals.com, you can contact the to file a complaint and report the site.
Meeting Other Men Online
If you’re interested in meeting other men, then I’m going to vouch for a few scam free sites that I know of. All of the sites actually have a gay dating section even though they primarily cater to heterosexual relationships. I’m telling you that it’s worth checking out. Give the top three a shot if anything!