SeniorsMeet.com is a part of the People Media 50+ Network that also includes dating sites for the elderly such as OurTime.com and SeniorPeopleMeet.com. Will this online dating site really introduce you to someone who you’d like to share a conversation with? Do they help you find your true match? Well, those are questions we wanted to find the answers to, so we thoroughly investigated SeniorsMeet.com. Continue reading to learn how to avoid getting scammed and ripped off.
In short, here’s what we found out:
- Your personal profile data are reclaimed by the site and distributed across other sites and networks without explicitly notifying you
- Those profiles are used to populate the site and to send messages
- Email and chat messages are automated and sent by computer software
- You are deceived into paying for the site’s services and features
- There is no way to know whether you are communicating with a genuine person or with a computer hiding behind a fabricated profile
SeniorsMeet.com signs of scam you should be aware of
From the very beginning, many things on this site raised our red flags. Following our intuition lead us straight to the evidence about SeniorsMeet.com workings. When we visited the Terms and Conditions page, we even found sections that verify each one of our suspicions.
1st Sign of Scam: Reuse Of Content Posted By You
2nd Sign of Scam: Electronic Emails And Test Profiles
At the same time, SeniorsMeet.com fabricates its dating profiles in order to fill up the sites with as many women as possible and deceive you into thinking you can actually communicate with them and eventually meet. They use the photographs, profile data, personal interests, and messages from real site members to create these “test profiles” and make them look as genuine as possible.
3rd Sign of Scam: Subscriptions And Billing
If you are wondering why an online dating service would go through so much trouble to deceive you in so many various ways, you should know that SeniorsMeet.com is not a free dating site and is after your money. They hope to get the attention of an unexperienced and naive member, who won’t suspect any scams and rip you off. Here are the payment options you can choose from on SeniorsMeet.com:
- $19.99 to purchase 1 month of membership
- $71.94 to purchase 6 months of membership
- $77.94 to purchase 6 months of value membership
The verdict on SeniorsMeet.com
SeniorsMeet.com Scam Questions
If you have any additional questions that weren’t answered in the text above and you’d like to learn more, please post them in the comments section below. Your personal experiences with using SeniorsMeet.com as well as any feedback is welcomed by the Dating Cop Team and greatly appreciated.
SeniorsMeet.com Contact Info
Address: People Media, Inc. 8300 Douglas Av, Dallas, TX 75225 USA
Phone Number: 1-866-727-8920
Report and File a Complaint
Contact the to file a complaint and report the site If you feel you have been ripped off and/or conned.